Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday recovery....


* Nixon did everything he was asked to do (pick up his toys, put his dishes in the kitchen and play quietly while mac was sleeping) all because he really, really wanted to play his Rescue Bots game system. I got it set up, plugged it into the TV and figured out how to get it loaded. Nixon played for about 10 minutes the first time then declared it stupid and quit.
    I'm not a big video game person, myself, which was exactly why I kept telling him to wait for Mac's time off so they could play together. Nixon decided, after taking a break in his room to calm down, he wanted to try again. This time he got a few pointers from Mac and he was getting the hang of it. By the time I was done getting dressed Nixon had gone from being a 3rd level thingy to 10th level!

   This game is the best gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment