Friday, November 1, 2013

It's a ghostly wake-up call for me today!


* I got a little glow-in-the-dark Hello Kitty toy yesterday. Nixon loves this thing and thinks its awesome that you can charge it with a light.
   This morning Nixon came to wake me up with that ghostly Hello Kitty. He even completed it with spooky, ghost sound effects! Super adorable and best wake-up ever!

* Picking Nixon up from school today, and he was in the middle of finishing an art project. (tissue paper turkey). He was ready to go, mostly, and on the way to the car starts telling us "I had a bad day. I sat in the chair and was kind of bad."
   We talked about it in the car. I thanked him for his honesty and told him I appreciate his honest about his bad behavior. Then we discussed his behavior, why he was misbehaving and his subsequent punishment. He was really good about it and I did treat his punishment with the honesty in mind.

* Tonight Nixon asked for "purple nails with some sparkles". I happily painted his nails....and he ruined the mani when he went to the bathroom. haha
* Nixon also asked me for a "hand chopping, circle thingy on my back", which is Nixonese for a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment