Monday, February 25, 2013

Please stop using the cats as examples to follow, Nixon....most people don't sniff their own butts, because we don't bend like that.



* Arwen was asleep on my lap this evening. Nixon came over, gave her a kiss and said to her "Sweet dreams Arwen." He saw Amber on the stairs so he blew her a kiss and said "I love you, Amber". Could you just melt??

* He came running up to me, super proud because he put one of his Iron Man gloves on all by himself. He says to me, thrusting his hand in my face "Look, mom, my fingers paid attention and did what theys suppused to do!" Yes, when he is putting gloves on, he says to his fingers "pay attention fingers!" to get them in the correct spot.

* And finally, tonight after he finished his dinner, he had quite an evil case of the farts. He butt was rather musical. He'd take a few steps and it would sing. I asked him if he was okay and he replied "I'm fine just got lots of farts, mommy. My butt is not stinky though. See?" As he bends over to curl into a ball and sniff his own butt. I blame the cats for this behavior as they frequently lick themselves in front of him.

sometimes you just need the simple beauty of black and white....

No comments:

Post a Comment