Monday, February 18, 2013

punk and run





* Nixon was looking at one of his activity books and started counting squares: "uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, spanish, seven...I'm done"
   I asked him to bring me my cellphone and said "por favor" then batted my eyelashes at him and he says "No mommy, you say please first" after I tell him I just did, in Spanish, he tells me "oh, well okay then." When I say "gracias" for bringing me my phone he says "Um, mommy, that's not a word." I can't even stop laughing long enough to explain it to him!

* Monday nights are trash and recycling night. On the nights Mac is working, I have to take the trash and recycling out. Tonight, while I was taking the recycling out, Nixon closed and locked the door. I pounded on the door and never once called his name. He opened the door, and was hauling ass up the stairs when I walked in the door! Smart kid, because I'm sure I had fire in my eyes. I controlled myself and told him to stay away from the door and finish his dinner.

* "maybe I can take a break mom."
me: take a break from what?'
Nixon: From you!
me: From me? Oh okay...
Nixon: No, not really.





Look!! Sleeping without fingers in his mouth!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment