Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Haircut day...unplanned haircut day for Nixon!


* Nixon came into the bedroom at gods-awful 7:30am, walked over to my sleeping body, taps me on the shoulder and says "Mommy? It's me Nixon!" then gives me his brightest smile when I open an eye to look at him.

* Mac needed a haircut, so we all got out of the house for a bit and went to the barber shop. While waiting, Nixon decided his hair is getting too long and he needed a haircut too. So he's sporting a freshly buzzed head now and he's happy as can be.

* Nixon and Mac watched Star Wars: A New Hope (aka the original first movie) together tonight. Nixon likes to say "pewpew" and ask about all the aliens. He does enjoy the movies and after every movie ends he asks for more right away. Makes his dad very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment