Friday, June 7, 2013

"I'm being Zombie!"


* Nixon has started perfecting his Zombie-face. He basically cocks his head to the side, lets his mouth go slack and just looks at you....it's kind of freaky. I had no idea what he was doing until I asked him and he said "Mom, I'm being zombie!"

* I still have no voice, but did go to the doctor. When I came home from the doctor, Nixon came rushing over to me and says "Mommy, did they fix you voice?" When I told him no, and I don't know when it'll be back, he says "But you went to the doctor, he makes you better!"

**No photos tonight. I found out I've got borderline strep throat and was given a bunch of medications, so I'm going to bed early and just not feeling up for sneaking into Nixon's room when he finally falls asleep. He stays up talking to himself and I'm fine with that, but tonight....mommy needs to go to bed. **

No comments:

Post a Comment