Friday, August 9, 2013

It's always nice to start with a warning..or advance apologies in my case. His teacher has been forewarned and she's still excited to have Nixon in her class!


* Nixon says to me this morning, sweet as could be "Mommy, I think it's time to get out of bed. You need to brush your teeth. Me too, but you do the most." I adore my son and I love this adorable, blunt honesty of his.

* We, Mac and I, are mildly addicted to TMZ the show. We watch it so much Nixon now knows the closing bit and gets angry when he can't do it. Tonight he had just taken a big swig of water and he couldn't swallow it in time, so he acted out the "I'm a lawyer" with his hands! He is so hilarious!

* I went to Nixon's school to picked up his new student packet and pay the remaining registration fee. As luck would have it, I was greeted by his teacher! So, being me, I apologized for Nixon's dry-witted sarcasm (in advance) and also for "being that mom on the first day with snot leaking down my nose and not wanting to let go of my kid". We both laughed and I told her, I was kidding....kind of. I'm hoping I remember tissues, or at least wear something with sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment