Sunday, August 18, 2013

Meeting the family....for the first time that he's likely to remember for the rest of his life!


* Nixon is awesome! I know, I say that a lot, but really he is. He woke up today, and came in to wake Mac and I by saying "The sun is put and today is Sunday! It's a great day!". How awesome is that?!
   He had a great morning chilling and relaxing before we headed off to my aunt's house to see Nixon's godmother and the rest of my immediate family, who would be also arriving at said house soon after we arrived there ourselves.

* Nixon had a BLAST running around with his cousins and it was great to watch them play together. It brought back memories of my own childhood visits from my own out-of-state cousins and our summers together. I love that Nixon's making memories of his own like that with his cousins now.

family....we are who we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment