Friday, April 12, 2013

He's cute, but still cranky and moody.

it freaks me out that his eye looks open in this photo

* Nixon woke me up this morning, since it was Mac's day off I got to sleep in, by coming into the bedroom and tapping me on my arm. "Mommy, are you going to get up?", I groan at him. He runs out of the room and yells downstairs to Mac "Daddy?" Mac asked him if I was getting up and he replies "mommy says she doesn't want to get up!" tattletale.

* I love walking downstairs on my "mornings off", Nixon gets so excited to hear me coming down the stairs. He usually runs over to me and gives me hug before I reach the bottom step.

* Nixon's nap was only 3 hours today. He woke up and said "I'm all done sleeping and I'm not cranky or bossy anymore!" Well, he did wake up but he was still cranky and bossy within half an hour of waking. You sir, are a liar! Liar, liar your pants are on FIRE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment