Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm so lucky I'm his mom



* This morning Nixon woke me up saying "Mommy, it's a beautiful day outside. The sun is up. The windows clean. The flowers are pretty." The window's part made me laugh.

* Nixon decided he wanted to be super sweet to me. I haven't been sleeping well lately, and my little gentleman-in-training seemed to have caught on to this and decided to help me out. He told me he had a surprise for me in his room, asked me to close my eyes and held my hand while he took me to his room.  I opened my eyes and he says "Ta-da! I made you a bed next to me!", and he really did! He opened his foldout chair on the floor so it was now lying next to his bed.
He got into his bed, while I curled up on the foldout with a pillow and blanket. I thought Nixon was going to nap with me, but it turns out he had grabbed his psp and was lying in his bed watching it while I napped. He said "Mommy, I wanted to stay and keep you bad dreams away, so I was awake and you was asleep."
I totally melted!

No comments:

Post a Comment