Sunday, April 21, 2013

Missing peenie!!


* Nixon spent over half an hour singing Old McDonald had a Farm tonight. Mostly the "ee, io, ee, io, eo" part. Very loudly, while sometimes lying next to Amber on the floor and singing it to her. She must love him because she keeps coming back for more.

* Today Nixon asked me to do something that I used to do all the time for him: paint his toenails! Tonight he is sporting lovely red and purple piggies with matching fingernails. Best of all? It means he sat in one place for 25 whole minutes letting his toes dry!

* As a mom, I get no privacy. Tonight Nixon walked into the bathroom and asked me what I was doing.
me: I'm peeing.
Nixon: From your butt?
me: No, Nixon. I don't pee from my butt.
Nixon: You pee from you missing peenie!
me: *look at him blankly* laugh
Nixon: You pee from your missing peenie! Because you have no peenie!
me: That's enough Nixon, get out of the bathroom please.
Nixon: *leaves the bathroom still yelling* MISSING PEENIE!!
Well, he's not totally wrong, I am missing a penis.










No comments:

Post a Comment