Tuesday, April 16, 2013

This is why daddy isn't in charge of the daily blog...



* Nixon decided to skip his nap today...or so he thought. We spent quiet time in my bedroom for about an hour and a half before we came downstairs. We came downstairs, he ate some plain toast and then started getting crazy cranky. I let him deal with his issues and ignored him. About 20 minutes go by and he is lying on the floor, dead still. HE FELL ASLEEP!! In front of the door.
  I gave him another 20 minutes sleeping before picking him up and moving him to his sofa to nap out of the way of the door. He napped for over 90 minutes! Woohoo!! Pure, uninterrupted silence.

* I made a quick run to the store. Mac and Nixon stayed home together chilling. I came home, got ran over by Nixon giving me a hug as usually happens and have Mac tell me "Uh man, Nixon said the funniest thing while you were gone...but I can't remember what it was. He came over to me, said something and I remember it being hilarious, and he ran off."
Yeah, I was gone less than 30 minutes.
He still can't remember what it was, but swears it was "blog worthy". Here's the blog! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment