Monday, September 23, 2013

Sometimes Nixon is just a little too brutally honest about why he loves us...just ask Mac.


* I slept in until 7am. My alarm went off and I hit snooze more than once. I got out of bed, completely expecting Nixon to come bounding into the bedroom when he heard my alarm going off. I was totally unprepared for Nixon to still be sleeping when I entered his room. I had to actually pick him up off his bed before he woke up, then he told me "No, Mommy, it's too early for me to get up". He finally woke up, but he was a little confused because it was still darkish outside and I was telling him it was time to get ready for school.

* Nixon: You're my best mommy!
me: Aww...you're my favorite boy.
Nixon: You're my favorite girl, Mom.
me: What about Daddy?
Nixon: Umm....well, he's my bestest charger guy. You know cause he charges my PSP and iTouch for me.
me: Nice! *very sarcastic* You need to tell Daddy that.
So Nixon runs into the living room and tells Mac he's Nixon's favorite charging guy.
Mac: Guess I know my role in his life.
me: At least he doesn't blow smoke up your as about where you stand with him *laughing*


No comments:

Post a Comment