Tuesday, October 22, 2013

to be continued Wed while Nixon's in school....

Cheat sheet of the day:
* Nixon and me breakfast date- Nixon and I had a mommy & me breakfast date at Denny's. Nixon was in a bit of a funk at first, but quickly broke out of it and was adorable. He wrote his name on the paper placement and then really enjoyed his pancakes! After breakfast we went to a couple stores to grab a few last minute Halloween items.

* Crying baby in store and Nixon's reaction to it- At the dollar store, Nixon heard a very young baby crying. He says to me "Mommy, what's that noise?". I tell him it's a baby crying and he asks me why it's crying. I explain that babies cry because they can't talk and it's the only way babies can tell their mommy they're upset/hungry or need a hug. Nixon says "Mommy, someone needs to hug that baby so it'll be quiet...it's hurting my ears."

* And the farts just kept coming......Nixon was tooting up a storm. I asked him what was going on and he tell me "Mommy, there are just a million farts in my butt getting out!" Well, alrighty then!

No comments:

Post a Comment