Saturday, January 12, 2013

...and then he gave the most perfect answer ever!



* Nixon says to me: She's so warm, mom.
me: Who is? Arwen? *my cat, who at that moment was curled up, sleeping on me*
Nixon: No, you are hot mommy.
me: I'm hot? Like hot, warm or hot, pretty?
Nixon: Um...hot pretty. You are hot pretty mommy.
me: And you know exactly how to make mommy happy.
Nixon: High-five mommy!

* with all of Amber's bad behavior, we keep Nixon's bedroom door closed and a gate propped in front of it during the day. Tonight Nixon says to me:
"Mommy, I broke the gate! I am a MONSTER!"
He moved the gate and it fell on the ground, he decided it meant he destroyed it. I decided it meant he's adorable!


* some kids build with Legos and blocks, Nixon chose to build with my Kcups!

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings....



No comments:

Post a Comment