Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brokenhearted....



* Nixon smacks himself in the face. When I ask him why he did that, he says "I have to smack him because he is stupid". This killed me to hear. I never call him stupid, but he hears me say it about drivers on the road (road rage...it's a serious issue of mine). I covered his face in kisses and told him "You are a very smart boy, not at all stupid." I hope it sunk in.

* I had to take one of our cats to the vet this morning. Nixon was phenomenal at the office. He played his memory game and only interrupted twice during a 30 minute check-up. Even the vet was in love with him...until the tantrum when we left the office. Twice he threw a fit leaving (we left Amber at the vet and went back to pick her up a few hours later), not a high point of the day.

* A very rough day....Nixon spent most of the day refusing to listen and telling fibs. Not a good day in our house.

glad today is over....may tomorrow be a better one for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment