Saturday, January 19, 2013

meet mega tron




* Nixon today decided his pj's were all wrong, and ran around the house naked for almost 2 hours. At one point he decided to put 2 buckets over his ears and say "I am Mega Tron"
Mega Tron
* Mac got a haircut and when he was done, Nixon  finally agreed to get his cut. This would not have been possible without the help of Cadbury's finest (egg) being in my purse and Nixon already spotting it. He sat mostly still,while I gave him small bite size pieces as he got his hair cut.
And then he had an epic screaming fit in the store and I had to take him to the car....lovely. But his hair is cut and that is the important thing I'm taking from this.

Daddy took these pictures, I did a little cropping, but they look pretty darn good! Good job, Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment