Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Not quite there on his disappearing act.


* I woke this morning and found the house very quiet. Since I had already heard Nixon awake and moving around, this had me worried. I walked into his room (a disaster area, as usual) and found him, watching his PSP hiding under a giant plastic bin used for his toys! I asked him what he was doing and he says "Duh mom, I'm hiding from you! It's a good hiding job, right?"  Yeah, a big blue bin, upside down on your bed, with sound coming out from under it...totally a good hiding job!

* I had to spray down a chair we have, and Nixon was watching me do it. He's standing back saying "Wow mom, you're a hero! You're looking good cleaning that chair." which should sound sarcastic but he completely meant it in a supportive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment