Sunday, July 14, 2013

One ant, relocate....three or more, it's time to die!


* Nixon....my little ant sympathiser. He says to me "Mommy, I need to help this one ant find a better home. He's lost." The ant was in the living room. When he sees more ants he says to me, "Mommy, it's time to get the killing spray, they are out of control!" haha

* Nixon: I'm never going to see my cousin J again.
me: Baby, you'll see him again. Not soon, but he's not gone forever.
Nixon: No, Mommy, he's gone forever. He left me.
me: Nixon, you're breaking my heart.
Nixon: Mine hurts too Mommy.

* Mac had the night off. We decided to get Taco Bell for dinner tonight. Nixon was so awesome in the car! He had Star Wars Angry Birds on Mac's iTouch and was content to quietly play that game the entire trip. It was wonderful and made me hopeful for any future road trips we may take, that we have that game with us at the ready for any traffic jams we hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment