Sunday, July 21, 2013

Yep, we might be raising a nudist.


* I was looking for something in Nixon's baby box today. Nixon was napping at the time. Well, I hadn't put it away before he woke up, so when he woke up he wanted to look through the box. The box is mostly clothes that I couldn't let go, first shoes, first Halloween costume and an ornament from his first christmas. Nixon was loving looking at everything and I was just amazed by how much he's grown! It was so odd seeing him holding the shoes that once were too big for him, now the size of the palm of his hand!
   I've saved it all in hopes that one day I'll make a quilt from everything I've kept.

* Before Nixon went to bed, I told him he needed to change clothes. He went into the bathroom and came out...completely naked! He starts wiggling his hips and laughing! I asked him what he was doing and he says "Mom, I'm doing my exercises!" Apparently, he likes to exercise in the nude. I guess we'll never have to buy a gym membership for him, unless someone knows of a nudist-friendly gym?

* Speaking of Nixon and nudity, Nixon says to me this morning: Mommy, you'll be okay when your peenie grows bigger.
   I explain to him, once again, that boys have penises and girls like me have vaginas. He says to me, "Well, Daddy and I can pee like this" he walks into the bathroom and pees standing up. Thus doing the one thing I can not do, that I have always wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment