Tuesday, March 12, 2013

He started the day a little low, then recovered enough to show his ass side, got a haircut and his 7th smiley face!



* I woke up this morning, to find Nixon lying on the carpet in my bedroom looking like he's about to vomit. I quickly tell him to go to the bathroom (three or four time "Nixon, hurry go to the toilet..the toilet, Nixon go to the TOILET!"), jump out of bed and follow him into the bathroom. He dry heaved, but felt clammy and looked just awful!
He snuggled in our bed for a couple hours watching TV. Not sure what was wrong with him, but he was definitely off for lack of a better word.

* I was talking to Mac who was in his geek corner of the house, about 15 feet away from where I was sitting. The TV was on and Mac is partially deaf so I have to speak loudly to talk to him, since walking over to him would just make sense.
Nixon: Mom, you need to calm down. I'm watching tv.
me: *I ignore him and continue talking*
Mac: responds, and we both laugh.
Nixon: "You too, Dad. You are being too loud!"
he says this without an ounce of sarcasm, dead serious.I burst out laughing, and Mac instantly corrects Nixon for talking to us like that. I was SO in the wrong on this one!

* Nixon finally got his haircut today. He was awesome during it too. And it's all gone now. It was a total buzz job, which is good since he's been saying his head is itchy no matter how often I wash his hair.

TMNT update: Nixon reached 7 smiley faces!! He did all that work to earn it and when I told him he finally got 7 smileys, he couldn't have cared less.


No comments:

Post a Comment