Wednesday, March 6, 2013

...I have no privacy anymore. None. It's gone. Because I became a mom.



* While I'm in the bathroom, Nixon opens the door and sits down on his stool. I ask him what he's doing and he says "I want to watch you poop." Umm...no that's not okay! I tell him we don't do that and he says "But the cats poop where we see them"...damn cats! I get him to leave only to have him knock a minute later and ask if I need help wiping.
Oh, Nixon!.....

* I built Nixon a new Lego airplane today and Nixon said "Mommy, you're the best builder ever!" I'll take it, because I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to putting something together with those little blocks from hell!

TMNT update: 4 smileys and 3 frownies. Today was another good finger-in-mouth-free day.


No comments:

Post a Comment