Friday, March 22, 2013

I might be raising a nudist...oh well.



* I adore Nixon and his odd ways. Today, he decided it was a good day to be naked. Who doesn't get tired of clothes now and then?!? Maybe I'm doing this whole parenting thing wrong, but if we've got nothing going on, and the door & curtains are closed, I let him go naked for a while. Sometimes, letting him spend a few minutes naked, makes it easier to get him dressed.

* Nixon made scrambled eggs by himself! Well, he scrambled the eggs all by himself, then asked me to cook them because he's still nervous around the stove. And at only 4 years old I think it's a healthy fear to have.

He does have to wear clothes to bed...you know, in the event of a fire or something like that, we always wear clothes to bed...




No comments:

Post a Comment