Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm raising a little gentleman. Yeah, I'm pretty proud



* Nixon says to me "Mommy, I have something to show you. Let me hold your hand so you don't step on a sharpy (the floor was covered in Lego's)". Such the little gentleman. He wanted to show me the pantry where he asked for crackers.

* "Mommy, I like to be naked. My clothes just come off and *ta-da* I am naked!"

* At bedtime, Nixon says to me "Mommy, why do you call me your baby boy?"
me: "Because you are my baby boy."
Nixon: "Really?"
me: "Yep. And one day, when your older and all grown up, you'll probably have your own boy or girl and they'll be your baby boy or baby girl. Even then you will still be my baby boy."
Nixon: "Can you sing me my baby song? It's my favorite song."
And sing it I did.

When your child asks you to sing a song you made up just for them, you sing it...every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment