Friday, March 15, 2013

Nixon, dinosaur slayer and savior!



* Nixon has been a little mouthy and overly disobedient lately. Today was the day I took stand, drew a line in the sand, and refused to bend. He is not happy about it, but by bedtime he stopped talking back and started listening. I may be laid back, but I'm not going to be my child's doormat!


* Nixon was playing with his dinosaurs. He says there is a mommy, a daddy, a grandpa and a baby one. He was lining all his dinos up to kill, then asked me to keep the baby one safe "because he's so cute". A few minutes later he brings me the rest of the family to keep safe "because the family needs to keep the baby safe and not be dead".  He's so random!

Sometimes, I take a picture of Nixon and just fall in love with him a little bit more. This is one of those photos. I can't explain why, but I am in love with him because of it.....he is just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment